QILI Fluid Equipment Products Sanitary Weld fittings are in use around the world in dairies, distilleries, breweries, food processing plants and cosmetics–wherever product purity and corrosion resistance are important. These fittings are also utilized in process piping systems where COP is not required or where CIP can be accomplished. We are manufaturer and OEM supplier for sanitary weld fittings.
Weld fittings also are available in 1/2" and 3/4" tube O.D. sizes in 316SS as shown in our BPE Fittings Data Sheet.
ASME BPE fittings are also available to use with the latest automatic welding equipment.
These fittings can be welded manually or with automatic machines. Weld fittings are utilized to eliminate unnecessary joints and dead leg zones for product to become entrapped.
- • Available in ½” through 12”
- • Fittings are made of T304 & T316Lstainless steel.
- • Finishes are available in any standard combination.
- • ID polish is 32 Ra
- • OD polish is 32 Ra
- • Electropolished weld fittings are available upon request.
- • Meets 3A and FDA requirements.