QILI Fluid Equipment Products Sanitary Clamp Fittings were originally designed for both COP (clean-out of-place) and CIP (clean-inplace) applications. we are manufaturer and OEM supplier for sanitary clamp fittings and tubing.
Sanitary clamp union is leak proof and free of crevices and also consist of two matching ferrules, a gasket, and a clamp. Utilizing these unions into a process piping system will ensure easy assembly and disassembly of process lines and equipment. The union is compact, which makes possible closer nesting of lines and more efficient use of production space. Sanitary Clamp Fittings are available with a variety of I.D. and O.D. polishes or unpolished, in T304 or T316L Stainless Steel and in half-inch through 12" sizes.
• Available in ½” through 12”
• Fittings are made of T304 & T316L stainless steel.
• Finishes are available in any standard combination.
• ID polish is 32Ra and Unpolished
• OD polish is 32Ra and Unpolished
• Electropolished S-Line Fittings are offered.
• Gaskets are available in Buna, EPDM, Teflon®, FKM, and Silicone as a standard.
• Meets 3A and FDA requirements.