Tank Sanitary Tri Clamp Pneumatic Diaphragm Valve Teflon/EPDM Gasket
Sanitary stainless steel diaphragm valve with pneumatic actuator and clamp connections. Diaphragm valves are used on shut-off and throttling service for liquids, slurries and vacuum/gas.
- DIN, SMS IDF ISO 3A BPE
- Working Temperature:
- -10 to 150℃
- food, beverage, wine, cosmetic,etc.
- diaphragm valves
- Connection Type:
- Sales Models:
- wholesale or retail
- Valve Seal:
- Seal Material:
- Transport Package:
- Materials: ASTM A351 CF3M (1.4435) , AISI 316L Forged Body (1.4435), or 1.4435-BN2 (316L) Fe＜0.5% Forged
- BodyGaskets: EPDM and PTFE
- Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
- Working temperature range: -22 ~ 266°F (-30 ~ 130°C), or higher upon request.
- Inside treatment: Ra 16-32μin (0.4-0.8μm), Ra 25 (0.5μm) is the default.
- Surface treatment: Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 25µin as default.