Sanitary Stainless Steel Air Blow Check Valve
- DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO/IDF, BS/RJT
- Working Temperature:
- -10 to 140℃
- Connection ways:
- Welded, clamped, threaded
- DN15-DN100, 1/2"-4"
- Sales Models:
- Retail and wholesale
- Surface Treatment:
- inner( Ra ≥0.4-0.8μm），outer（0.8-1.6μm）
- Pressure Value:
- Seal Material:
- EPDM, FPM,silicone,VMQ,
- Transport Package:
- Size:3/4"-6",DN19-DN150.Can be customized
- Seal ring of stem:EPDM. VITON OR SILICON is required
- Connection ends:Butt-welded,clamped,male ends,union ends
- External surface:Bright gloss,dull gloss,Bright gloss,dull gloss
- Working temperature:-20Celsius degree -- +135Celsius degree
- Max. working pressure:10Bar
Our Non Return Clamped Check Valves are designed to prevent reverse flow.Concentric and eccentric styles as well as our tapered disk design are available for horizontal,vertical applications and are working well without leaking while getting a return pressure.Our special designed Check valve can be used for many applications in such as food, dairy, beverage,pharmaceutical, chemical, and many other industries.
Stainless Steel Sanitary Non Return Clamped Check Valve is a type of valve which open or close rely on the medium flow itself. The check valve disc will open when the pressure of stem bottom exceed the stem above. The check valve disc will close when the two pressure are equaled. So that the flow goes one way in the pipeline, and prevent the fluid flowing back, avoid the accidents.Various standards of valves can be provided to clients: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO/IDF, BS/RJT, ASME/BPE etc.
The body of check valve is divided into two parts, they are together by the clamp, and also use a special gasket for seal. A guide discs and four guide bar are used to guide the spring, which equipped with spindle with O type seal. This type of check valve connection: weld, clamp, and male. All check valves are suitable for all kinds of pipeline connections.