Sanitary Stainless Steel RJT Threaded Butterfly Valve
- SMS/3A, ISO/IDF,DIN,BS,RJT,ASME/BPE
- stainless steel butterfly valve
- Working Temperature:
- -20 ~ 135° C
- Beer, Dairy, Beverage, Pharmacy, Cosmetics
- Connection ways:
- Weld, flange, thread/union, clamped
- Sales Models:
- Wholesale and Retail
- Surface Treatment:
- inner（0.4-0.8µm） outer（0.8-1.6µm）
- Pressure Value:
- Seal Material:
- VMQ, EPDM，CMQ,FPM
- Transport Package:
Sanitary stainless steel butterfly valve
- Material: SS304, SS304L, SS316L
- Seal: VMQ, EPDM，CMQ,FPM
- Working temperature: VMQ（-50 to 180℃） EPDM（-20 to 135℃） FPM（-30 to 230℃）
- Connection: Weled, quick-installed, thread, flange
- SIZE: 1/2"-6"
- Standards: SMS/3A, ISO/IDF,DIN,BS,RJT,ASME/BPE
- Medium: Beer, Dairy, Beverage, Pharmacy, Cosmetics,
- Packing: Standard export packing
- We specilize in sanitary butterfly valve, check valve, elbow, union, pipes, pipe fittings and pumps ect.
- OEM is welcome
Our sizes ( 1" -- 6" ) valve is designed with (4) four positions so you can slowly open the valve and create less stress on the valve seat versus the open and close style of valve. Upon opening the valve, you have the option of two other positions for more or less flow depending on your needs. Since the valve comes standard with a clamp end, it is easy to assemble and disassemble when cleaning or working in a tight space.
We have provide a Black or blue Ball attached to the pull handle and interchangeability of the Handle to either side when placed in an area where a wall could be a problem and you can not open and close the valve.
QILI's Clamp Four Position Butterfly Valve is 100 percent Hydraulic Pressure Tested and 100 percent inspected, no special tools needed in the field to work on the valve, Silicone seats are standard. Check out the line space of each size of the valve and you will see that it matches with a few of the major competitors.
As for the finish and all wetted surface, the sanitary finish is to a 25 Ra or better. We have each valve capped and bagged so you have no dings on the ends as well as permanently etching the size, alloy and heat number for full trace ability.